Friday, August 5, 2011

Birthday Cake

Hello! This week I had my appointment with the nutritionalist. I was dreading going and I left feeling pretty upset. She gave me a list of foods and told me how many servings to eat a day. She put an emphasis on carbs and also said that I should treat myself to junk food a few times a week.

The reason I am so confused and frustrated is because I eat more than most people. My sister and mom at least. (My sister only eats one meal a day.) An example is that today is my sisters birthday and we had a big chocolate cake. I devoured my slice faster than my other family members and ate the entire thing (I could have had another slice!) But my sister and mom didn't even finish theirs because they said it was "too chocolaty". Whaaat?




















Things like this happen every day and they make me feel like complete shit. I get SO angry with them and myself and I shouldn't! There is really no reason for me to be that upset about it. I constantly am comparing myself to everyone and their eating habits. I am obsessed with food and admitting on this blog that I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment